Thursday, February 02, 2006   1:44 pm
Hmmm.... Nothing Really happened these few days but will be very busy too..... Haiz...Yesterday was the mixing REMT test. I wonder how will I fair......Today I will have to stay in school till 7.30...zzzTml is another REMT practical Test with the Mixer and so on. There is also Chingay Rehearsal at Orchard.... zzz. I will reach home damn late sia....Sat is the actual Chingay Parade..... Wonder how will it turn out to be......?Sun is Sliver Chocobo rehearsal at 'shu shu' house.... Dont feel like going....Busy right?Haha.... Hope this week can end soon.....Anyway,heard what Stephen told Pei Xia just now.... : "Ai ya.... my MIDI assignment havent do. But I last minute do also can get HIGH mark one."WTF! =.=" There he goes again.... I think PX also damn angry loh.... I also like.... GGGRRRRRR!!! WA KAOZ LAH!!!It is so so so not fair... =(Ok gt time then update ba~ cya~Open it......? Release it......?
Was here but not Now.