



The pants look very jappy and i like the design of it with the 2 pocket at the front and the design at the back look very hip-hop de.... wahaha~ this one is $60 bought at bugis


Another Converse shoe~~~ Woot~ ^-^. This is one of the shoe that i wanted for a long time with the side able to fold it. it can also be a very high side shoe if i dont want to fold it.I really like this shoe.This is bought at Chinatown People Complex and when u step in that store, you will be shocked as there are ALOT of shoes to choose from and u can bargin for it~~~ Is was bought at $63 after bargin. Wahaha~
Here are 2 photo that are taken at Chinatown:

C how damn packed it was yesterday when i was there! Really buay tahan the crowd there but there really got the festival season feeling for Chinese New Year. Haha
And last of all, the last photo:
LOL! This was taken when i was there and bo liao take de~ First time publish own photo on blog sia.... Haha look ugly anot? Wahaha~
Ok, I'll write what happened 'yesterday'. REMT was pretty messy today because the miking technique really headache already.... 10 Mike on one durm set. Can you imagine it? Really very siao loh...
During CRS, It was finally my group to present. I was damn sway cause when i was presenting halfway, the projector suddenly fade away and gone. I was already very nervous and the breakdown of that damn projector make it even worse. I felt that i was speaking in a very nervous but luckily the audience was cooperative. Phew.....
However what i was not happy about is when others are presenting infront, YJ and WJ keep playing and chatting behind when the own team member is presenting. I felt that it is very rude ba.... I really wonder how we fair as when Ryu is presenting, everyone seems to be lost already.... haiz...
I was pretty fumed by the 2 of them that time. Despite telling them to stop, they would not listen. Fine...
After the REMT tutorial, We went to do recording for assignment.It worsen my mood as WJ keep shouting and 'commanding' me to do thing.I really hate it when someone is in a bad mood and i am the one that they vent their anger on...I really cant stand the way he do things and he heard what i say when i was in the control room C as they press the playback button. Damn....... Then when it was my turn to play, I really was in a lost and in the end, i anyhow play the flute... I was really very down as he and YJ always think that they are right..... I really...... dunno what to say.....
After dinner with them, i bought a STRAWBERRY lip balm from guardian as joyce went to buy lip balm.This is the lip balm:
I first time buy a lip balm sia... haha I cant imagine myself putting lip balm... Haha..
On my way home, I overslept AGAIN and i ended in YCK..... haiz.... then during the trip to YCK, a image flashed pass my brain again...
I saw someone being squashed by a sofa and blood was flowing from the victim.....
I really dunno what does all these images mean but it does feel... creepy...
Anyway, i gonna sleep le... tomorrow school at 8 again... *shurgh* Haha cya~
Solve my own problem but..... how....?
Was here but not Now.