Monday, January 23, 2006   11:36 pm
I killed my hair... cause i dyed it.Haha not funny~ ^-^Anyway, yesterday I really spent until like mad sia.... cut and dyed my hair for $54. I really like the colour and the auntie say that I not suitable for black hair cause tough to style it thus i decided to dye it. The colour is pretty brown but gold at the same time so it can be obvious and nt so obvious.Then bought 3 clothes for $ 56 dollar at Old Woodlands( Advice: Guys should really get clothes there! Really damn cheap and it look good =D) and i also bought a strange design Bermuda at $40 dollar. Haha wanna show it online but i dun really know how to show photo online. If i know i'll post it online k?So total i spend.....*calculate calculate* $150... Haha really very shuang but i still havent buy my shoes and another pants for CNY.... Haha o well.Today I was pretty fumed up in the morning when Stephen asked me if i wanna hitch a cab to school. I told him that no thanks as I am afraid to be late for my ICA of PFP today. Then he say: 'I didnt ask you to pay leh.' I was like.... Hey that is rude man... I didnt say it was the money matter. Anyway i agreed to hitch the ride. He said that he wanted to take the cab cause he wanna meet up with Esther so that they could bring the keyboard they borrowed to school.But in the end Esther didnt turn up. Wasted the Taxi and in the end i still have to FORK out $6. =.= Pei xia also got the same situation as me as if we didnt take the cab, we wont be late for our GEMS...Before lesson start, they saw my dyed hair and the way i was dressing( I was wearing my white Billabong button shirt,Brown Bermuda and my Converse blue high side) , they felt that i looked like an foreigner and my eyes colour were blue due to contact and my face was pretty white. During PERF, we were given rehearsal time, and things start to turn nasty between YJ and Stephen. YJ was not feeling well and thus he went home to rest but before that, he went to confront with stephen for the Ci Niao performance thingy. YJ felt that Stephen did not really care about the group survival anot cause it is PX onli group and the group member felt that he is very slacky.So YJ step infront and kick him out of the team ( well, sorta). The rest i really didnt know as i was not around. The only thing i know is that he didnt go for DVPT lesson cause he doesnt feel like it.The grade for DVPT assignment 3 was out... I was very disappointed as i received a C. I really dont get it. Why do i work so hard and i get a C while Stephen did it last minute and got a A? NOT FAIR!!!!It was pretty boring during DVPT lesson as I did not really have anything to do.After the lesson, went to look at them rehearsaing Ci Niao. It was pretty ok but i think PX was slightly out due to the fact that she was not able to listen to herself.After that we went to the New York Pizza and Royston and Nick ate their dinner there.I was not a good day for anyone of us but i hope that i am able to hold the smile tomorrow when in school.I just want someone I like to love me. Is it that hard?
Was here but not Now.