

Although Stephen returned me some of the money during lunch, he like already..... starting to take action...?
Went to NTUC fairprice to buy some stuff.... It was damn crowded and i was feeling damn tired..... I really hate this type of crowded places... must be due to last minute shopping for CNY.... haiz...
Anyway i know how to upload pic le. Yeah! Here is the pic of my 3 clothes and the Bermuda that i bought:




The third shirt is special in a way that there are logo on it andit look nice but however it is a high-collar shirt so.... abit odd to wear.
The Bermuda is also special with the back design on it It is abit stange but i kinna like it.
I also realised one thing... all my clothes got extra fabric popping out from the sleeves and collar... haha but i like this type of shirt alot too.
I heard the song 'Since U Been Gone' and in the chorus there is one phrase: ' Since U Been gone, I can breath for the first time...' I think that when you have to release someone, you will have to.
Ok ba... Tml going to shop again~ woot~ ^-^ haha gonna get my pants,shoes and some accessories at Bugis~~ wahahaha~
Will someone unlock it and released it......?
Was here but not Now.