Tuesday, January 31, 2006   11:57 am
Another chaotic day yesterday but it was a new experience...Just tio scolding from my bro over yesterday stuff that my mother tell me to do..... I really sick to be controlled by her..... i cant stand it anymore....I really dont wanna stay at home anymore..... Yesterday,After getting SHOUTING and SCOLDING from the three of them, I and sis left first leaving bro alone.... We took a cab to my Granddad house and Mum start to nag again and again....... Sianz..It is still the same old routing for bai nian: Smile,Greet and get the ang bao... I gambled abit and i lost arnd $10..... *sniff* =(Anyway,bro came at around 4-5 plus... I went to chat with both of my cousin as one was thinking what course to take in the poly.... I also dunno how to advice her sia... haha but i tried my best already la.....After that, went to jurong point and ate at pizza hut with my cousin and my sis as he wants to show us his house.Here are the pic of his house:

Cool right? Somemore his house gt a walk-in wardrobe leh.... Its so cool loh....Here is a photo of one of his lighting at his toliet:
Nice right? I really like this lighting as it is star-shaped de.... wahaha.. I really want this in my room next time.After that, He gave us some cab money and we dropped my cousin at Pending road( What a strange road name....?) After that we reach home at around 12 plus.When i was opening ang bao halfway, Esther called and asked me if i wanna go stroll as Nic is also around. I agreed and I went to meet them at around 1am.That was the first time that i drank one booze by myself... It was a lime flavoured with 5%alcohol in it. It taste like just some lime juice drink but after that, my face turned hot and and my ear turned red and feel very relax and high.... wahaha but it was fun.I made a mistake there. Esther say that we are walking to Yishun DAM but I heard it as Yishun TEN.I led the way and i like kinna.... mislead them to wrong places... wahaha~ pai sei wor..Anyway we walked there and Esther was doing some somersault thingy on the road... Haha it was wild seeing her do that. We walked and chat at the same time and we finally reached there... Here are some pic that we took there:
After that we took some group photo. Some turn out bad despite some attempt and here are the better one.( I think)



The 5th photo i look really 'tao' leh..... haha but it was fun and cooling there... And we get to c alot of stars hanging in the sky... It was really very nice... haha....We walked back home and i reached home at 4 plus.. I bathe then fall asleep already....Today has been terrible.... I really wonder what will happened tomorrow...Shine on like a star that lead me to you.....
Was here but not Now.