Lost

Louis Ong (Loky)
Twenty Two+
21/07/88
Cancerian-Leo
...


Pet


Rainbow!



My Favourite Thing...
Music
My 3 Instrument
Frappucino
Strawberry
Chocolate
Movie
Pop'n Music!
Happiness

Wishes...
Cello
Piano
Laptop
Proper instrument lesson
Pop'n Music 16 machine at home
More Clothes
New Hairstyle


Whisper To Me...



Links
  • Belinda
  • Cara
  • Dean
  • Jasmine
  • Jun Ze
  • Kai Chin
  • Lydia
  • Mandy
  • Wei Long


  • Move Back into Past...
    December 2005
    January 2006
    February 2006
    March 2006
    April 2006
    May 2006
    June 2006
    July 2006
    August 2006
    September 2006
    October 2006
    November 2006
    December 2006
    January 2007
    February 2007
    March 2007
    April 2007
    May 2007
    June 2007
    September 2007
    October 2007
    November 2007
    December 2007
    February 2008
    March 2008
    April 2008
    May 2008
    July 2008
    October 2008
    December 2009
    January 2010
    February 2010
    April 2010
    June 2010
    July 2010
    August 2010
    September 2010
    October 2010
    November 2010

    Credits
    designer   Skinn     Blogg

    Now Playing
    Love Never End By Twins

    Sunday, January 29, 2006   2:57 am

    Happy CNY! Wahaha~ Ang Bao Harvest~~ Wootie ^-^

    Anyway just came back from the renuion dinner and Chinatown.... Really very tired now.... haha~

    Anyway, went to Bugis again to buy belt and string for the ring. Here are the pic of it:





    The string is just a normal black chocker and it cost $5. Cause i cannot find any other strings le. I also tried to take a pic of the ring and that pic is the best i can get. It is some tribal craving ba... I like the ring alot =D





    This belt is a pretty normal fabric belt which is dark green.It is pretty cheap for a belt which is $10. Haha~

    After that, we went to Bras Basar to get the guitar string that i snap a few days ago when i turned too tight and it just.... *SNAP* and it almost cut my face. ( One lesson i learnt: Never FACE a guitar when tuning! )

    We went home and i tried to fixed the strings on the guitar. When everything is done and i try to tune it, the wood start to give out alot of sound. So, i did not really tune it and i am going to return it to Stephen on Wed.

    At arnd 7pm, Kor and I went to Grandparent place at Whampoa. I never expected us to be the first 2 to reach there.

    After that,Ah Ling Gu Gu and her family came. I was expecting here to ask me the same question:

    1. Hows your course har?
    2.Why never join the campus superstar har?
    3.If u join hor, I can be your MANAGER leh~

    I was like..... *faint* Hello! If i were to join DMAT just for this type of competition, I would rather go for intensive vocal training loh..... Haiz... I dun think they will know my feeling ba....

    Then she say that she will be organizing a gathering next sat which was when i am performing for Chingay Parade. I better keep quiet...... SSSSHHHHHHH!!!

    After the dinner, went downstair to drink some stuff. I first time drink Jolly Shandy and i think that it is still ok cause cannot really taste the alcohol in it ba...

    After that was the most wildest and fun thing that we used to do when we were young.... BLOCK CATCHING!!! Wahaha~ It was so damn fun sia.... really let me remember the time when everyone was young and care-free.....

    Anyway, i remembered something... There is 2 dogs now at my Grandparent places! 1 is the new member there and.... IT KEEP WANTING TO BITE ME AND ALSO GROWLING AT ME!!!!!!! ='( It was the first time that i am so afraid of dog in my life...... The old dog is better as it is more tame~ =D Here are the pic of the 2 of them:





    This is call 'Presee'. Dunno how they come out with this name.This is the tame one and it has been with my grandparent for a long time le... Cute right?



    This is the NAUGHTY AND BAD one and is known as 'Xiao Bai'.Athough cute but is AGGRESSIVE...Keep trying to bite me.... Dunno is it because I am having abit of Rainbow's scent....? cause it bite my kor kor also.... *Puff*

    After that, we gambled abit and went to chinatown. Only Kor and I went there to look for his friends. I was as usual and it was very VERY packed. As we were trying to walk pass into the crowd, It was 12 and fire cracker and firework was roaring the sky.Here are the pic of the 2 best shot that i had ba...





    Nice right~ Haha but it was pretty stuffy and hot and i am being pushed around like mad sia.... Haha..

    After all the squeezing and pushing, my kor and I finally reached Chinatown Point. Here is a pic of the location.



    The decoration is very special as there is decoration of different places in the world. Kor meet up with his friends and chat abit and then we went off. They were going to Marina Square and I was damn tired. So, I opted not to go and went home first.

    I fall asleep on the train and i think that my sleeping position should be very ugly ba.... wahaha~

    After that went to 7-11 to get some juices... I was really tired and i barely able to open my eyes....

    I think I better go sleep le.... Tomorrow will be a long day.... Cya~

    My Wish for this year: Find the special someone.....


    Was here but not Now.