

Yesterday, we went back to Grandparent at around 6pm.It is the same routing of going in and greet all relatives,smile and take the ang bao and so on. After that, one of my cousin brought her dog!!! It is call 'baby'. Here is the picture of it:
Isn't it cute with its Qipao? Haha... This is the best 2 picture that i am able to get as it is also pretty playful. I wanna have this dog too~
Was gambling and didn't really win any money.... I also used to it already~ Haha..
The chaos came in was when we were playing block-catching.... again....
We ran around in the block.... Then i was with cynthia and my sis. When we reached the 3rd floor, both of them ran back into my grandparent place while i continued running.... Then when i saw a change in catcher, I tried to call sis but her phone cannot get through.I called kor to tell him that there is a change in catcher and that my sis and cynthia ran back home.I didnt know that he would flare up so badly. When i reach back, they had already ended the quarrel....
Kor says that it is dangerous for the kids to be running outside alone and my sis shouldnt have ran back home.... Haiz.... maybe if i didnt called him, things wouldnt have turn out to be as nasty as now...
After she went out, i tried to find her but no luck....
When we were going home, we went to met up with her and both of them start to quarrel again.... haiz... in the end only me and my kor went home first.... I think he was crying and he was blowing his nose... I think for the 3 of us,if we get very angry, we would start crying..... i also dunno why....
On the cab back home, we didnt utter any word..... I really think that i am at fault and i couldnt think properly as i am getting more and more tired and heart wreaking... I was starting to think if someone were to be with me now, it would be better.....
For the 2 of you, i'm sorry and please stop quarreling.... Its my fault ok?
Anyone be there....?
Was here but not Now.