Saturday, January 21, 2006   1:04 pm
It's been a long long time since my last update. I have been pretty busy these few days.... haha anyway i have to type it quickly cause i got rehearsal for Chingay Parade till 11pm plus today. *shrugh*Yesterday finally came when I met up with Mandy again. Despite her broke up with her stead, she still look so cheerful but i know that she is still hurt inside.Anyway, she came to SP to look for mi and go and catch a movie. I REALLY regretted that i chose to watch the heirloom.... it SUX man..... haha then she keep saying.... i better go check out the rating for a movie first before going for it. But i still think horror rox. After that we went abit of shopping but it is still for my BLACK TIGHT SHORT that i need for the Full Dress Rehearsal. After that we went to eat Swensens... Haha I think this is the first time i ate so much swensens within a month... She ordered some chocolate ice-cream and i ordered....... I forgot the name already =.="" anyway after that we went back to Khatib NTUC as she meeting her father to buy New Year Goodies... I saw her father and i realised that he look FIERCE sia... hahaAnyway she keep telling me to sing for her... I was like -__-".... Haha!!! Gtg le.... I'm running late for my Rehearsal!!! AARRR!!!I really wish that i could be myself whenever,wherever i am.....
Was here but not Now.